Part 3, Chapters 56 and 57 Questions and Answers
1. What injuries did Magwitch sustain when he fell out of the boat?
2. What verdict does the judge pass down to Magwitch?
3. What does Pip do after the judge sentences Magwitch?
4. What does Pip tell Magwitch before he dies?
5. What happens to Pip after the death of Magwitch?
6. Who comes to care for Pip?
7. What has happened to Miss Havisham?
8. What has happened to Orlick?
9. What does Joe leave in his farewell letter to Pip?
10. Who does Pip decide to ask to marry him?
1. Magwitch broke two ribs and injured his lung, making breathing very painful and difficult.
2. The judge finds Magwitch guilty and sentences him to death along with 32 others.
3. After the judge sentences...
(The entire section is 243 words.)