Part 2, Chapters 34 and 35 Questions and Answers
1. Does Pip’s fortune bring him happiness?
2. Pip feels guilty for his part in getting someone in debt. Who is it?
3. Why doesn’t Pip pay Herbert’s debts?
4. When Herbert and Pip try to straighten out their affairs, what is accomplished?
5. Pip receives a letter from Trabb and Co. What does it say?
6. Why is Biddy going to leave the forge now?
7. What is Biddy going to do to earn a living?
8. Who is still lurking around the forge spying on Biddy?
9. What does Pip promise Biddy?
10. What is Biddy’s response to Pip’s promise?
1. Pip’s fortune has only brought unhappiness and guilt.
2. Pip feels guilty for getting Herbert in debt.
3. Pip is getting into debt himself, and Herbert would never allow Pip to...
(The entire section is 268 words.)