Part 2, Chapters 32 and 33 Questions and Answers
1. Pip receives a note. Who is it from?
2. Who is coming to London?
3. Where does Mr. Wemmick take Pip?
4. What is Pip’s impression of Newgate Prison?
5. What is Mr. Wemmick’s relationship with the prisoners?
6. A simile is used to compare Mr. Wemmick in Newgate Prison to something else. What is it?
7. Where is Estella to live?
8. Why is Estella moving to Richmond?
9. How do Miss Havisham’s relatives feel about Pip?
10. Mr. Pocket is a lecturer on “domestic economy.” Why is this ironic?
1. The note Pip receives is from Estella.
2. Estella is coming to London the day after tomorrow.
3. Mr. Wemmick takes Pip to Newgate Prison.
4. Pip finds Newgate Prison to be a dirty, dismal, and depressing place.
5. Mr. Wemmick...
(The entire section is 245 words.)