Part 2, Chapters 28 and 29 Questions and Answers
1. Where does Pip stay when he reaches his village?
2. Does Pip go to see Joe, Biddy, and his sister while he is in town?
3. Who rides on the coach with Pip?
4. What does Pip overhear the convicts discussing?
5. When Pip arrives in his village, who does he find has taken all the credit for his good fortune?
6. Who admits Pip into Miss Havisham’s gate and is now working for her?
7. How has Estella changed since the last time Pip saw her?
8. What does Miss Havisham tell Pip to do to Estella?
9. How does Pip recognize Estella when he first arrives?
10. Who does Pip envision restoring Satis House to its former glory?
1. Pip decides to stay at the Blue Boar.
(The entire section is 274 words.)