Last Updated on May 5, 2015, by eNotes Editorial. Word Count: 182
1. When Pip is invited to Mr. Jaggers’ home, who does Wemmick want Pip to notice?
2. Where does Mr. Wemmick live?
3. What does Mr. Wemmick call his home?
4. What does Mr. Wemmick call his father?
5. What does Mr. Wemmick do every night at nine o’clock?
6. What is wrong with Mr. Wemmick’s father?
7. What does Mr. Wemmick call his cannon?
8. How is Pip instructed to acknowledge the Aged Parent?
9. Who is the delicate young man being tutored by Mr. Pocket?
10. Who is the sulky young man being tutored by Mr. Pocket?
1. Wemmick tells Pip to pay particular attention to Mr. Jaggers’ housekeeper.
2. Mr. Wemmick lives at Walworth.
3. Mr. Wemmick calls his home “the Castle.”
4. Mr. Wemmick calls his father Aged Parent.
5. Mr. Wemmick fires a cannon every night at nine.
6. Mr. Wemmick’s father is almost totally deaf.
7. Mr. Wemmick calls his cannon the Stinger.
8. Pip is instructed to keep nodding to the Aged Parent.
9. Startop is the delicate young man being tutored by Mr. Pocket.
10. Bentley Drummle is the sulky young man who is tutored by Mr. Pocket.
Unlock This Study Guide Now
Start your 48-hour free trial and unlock all the summaries, Q&A, and analyses you need to get better grades now.
- 30,000+ book summaries
- 20% study tools discount
- Ad-free content
- PDF downloads
- 300,000+ answers
- 5-star customer support