Part 1, Chapters 12 and 13 Questions and Answers
1. What does Pip worry about before he returns to Miss Havisham’s?
2. What do Miss Havisham and Pip do every visit?
3. Why does Miss Havisham ask Pip to bring Joe to her house?
4. What does apprenticeship mean?
5. What does Miss Havisham pay Joe for Pip’s apprenticeship?
6. How does Joe embarrass Pip at Miss Havisham’s?
7. Who does Pip confide in?
8. What does Miss Havisham instruct Estella to do?
9. Who takes the credit for Pip’s apprenticeship?
10. How does Pip feel about his apprenticeship to Joe?
1. Pip worries that he will get punished for fighting with the pale young gentleman.
2. Miss Havisham...
(The entire section is 211 words.)