Part 1, Chapters 10 and 11 Questions and Answers
1. What does the mysterious stranger at the Three Jolly Bargemen stir his drink with?
2. What does the stranger give to Pip?
3. How does Estella treat Pip in these two chapters?
4. What is the Three Jolly Bargemen?
5. Who are the people waiting with Pip in the large room at Miss Havisham’s?
6. On what occasion are these people visiting Miss Havisham?
7. Describe what Pip sees on the bridal table.
8. Where does Miss Havisham want to be laid when she is dead?
9. What does Miss Havisham ask Pip to do on this visit?
10. What do Pip and the pale young gentleman do?
1. The mysterious stranger stirs his drink with Joe’s file.
2. The stranger gives Pip a new shilling wrapped in two one-pound notes.
3. Going up the stairs...
(The entire section is 260 words.)