Chapters 57-59 Questions and Answers
1. Why does Rhett come to see Melanie?
2. What is the “cover story” for the money?
3. About what do Rhett and Ashley agree?
4. About what can Scarlett not disagree?
5. Why does she fear Rhett is involved in the Klan?
6. What does Rhett buy for the children?
7. What does Bonnie love to do?
8. Why do the children stay at Melanie’s home?
9. Why does Mammy come to speak with Melly?
10. Why won’t Rhett allow Bonnie to be buried?
1. Rhett thinks the store will be enough to keep Scarlett occupied without tiring her out. He is worried about her health. He also...
(The entire section is 403 words.)