Chapters 51-53 Questions and Answers
1. Why does Scarlett tell Rhett she wants separate bedrooms?
2. Why is Wade unhappy?
3. What does Rhett decide about the children?
4. With whom does he spend almost all of his time?
5. Why does Bonnie begin screaming?
6. What is Melanie giving Ashley?
7. Why does Scarlett go to the lumber yard?
8. What are Ashley and Scarlett discovered doing?
9. What does Scarlett try to do after they are discovered?
10. Why won’t Rhett let her do this?
1. Initially, Scarlett blames her expanding waistline on pregnancies. Since Rhett won’t allow abortions, abstinence is the...
(The entire section is 404 words.)