Chapters 43-45 Questions and Answers
1. Why has Rhett been gone for so many months?
2. Why will he no longer be available to Scarlett for loans?
3. Why is Big Sam sent to Tara?
4. What does Scarlett discover about Johnnie Gallegher?
5. How does she endanger the town’s men?
6. Of what are Frank and Ashley members?
7. What is it that Melly and India know?
8. Why does Rhett arrive at Melly’s unannounced that night?
9. How does he prevent Ashley’s arrest?
10. Why does Rhett speak to Scarlett alone?
1. Rhett has a legal ward, a boy, who goes to school in New Orleans. He goes there often to visit him....
(The entire section is 562 words.)