Chapters 33-34 Questions and Answers
1. When they arrive in Atlanta, what do Mammy and Scarlett see?
2. What does Scarlett learn from Pittypat?
3. Why is Rhett in jail?
4. How does Scarlett lie to Mammy and Pittypat?
5. Why does Scarlett sneak out?
6. How does she gain entry to the jail?
7. Why does Rhett not refuse to see her?
8. What does she pretend to feel?
9. How does Rhett know Scarlett is lying?
10. When does she allow him to see her hatred for him?
1. Much of the town is still destroyed but there is furious building and repairing happening. There are Yankee soldiers everywhere and freed slaves...
(The entire section is 431 words.)