Chapters 26-28 Questions and Answers
1. When does Scarlett commit murder?
2. What do Scarlett and Melanie find in the thief-soldier’s pockets?
3. What is Grandma Fontaine’s advice to Scarlett?
4. What do the Yankees do the second time they come to Tara?
5. How is Beau instrumental in the family’s survival this time?
6. Why do the soldiers leave Charles’ sword?
7. Why does Frank Kennedy come to Tara?
8. What does he tell them about Atlanta?
9. What does Frank ask Scarlett?
10. Why do the women try to make it a lively evening for the soldiers?
1. Scarlett is alone when she hears a horse. Seeing...
(The entire section is 444 words.)