Volume 3: Chapters 1 and 2 Questions and Answers
- Who does Victor want to meet with in England?
- What does Victor agree to do immediately upon his return from England?
- Where does Victor meet Clerval?
- What poem does Victor quote to describe Clerval’s reaction to the scenery?
- How does Clerval remind Victor of his former self?
- What is Clerval’s goal when he and Victor are in London?
- Why does Victor accept the invitation to Perth?
- What does Victor fear while he and Clerval are traveling to Scotland?
- Where does Victor rent a hut in which to complete his work?
- What does Victor fear while working on the creature’s companion?
- Victor wants to meet with an English philosopher whose discoveries he believes will help him to create the creature’s companion.
(The entire section is 246 words.)