Volume 2: Chapters 6, 7, 8 and 9 Questions and Answers
- Why doesn’t Safie’s father want her to marry Felix?
- What books does the creature find in the forest?
- With which character in the books he finds does the creature most identify?
- What does the creature find in the pocket of the coat he took from Victor’s apartment?
- How do Agatha, Safie, and Felix react to the creature?
- What does the creature do to the cottage?
- Where does the creature decide to go after he leaves his hovel?
- Why does the creature initially seize William?
- What does the creature demand of Victor?
- Where does the creature say he will go if Victor agrees to his demand?
- Safie’s father, who is Muslim, doesn’t...
(The entire section is 232 words.)