Chapters 25-26 Questions and Answers
1. What is Mrs. Weston’s reaction to Frank’s going to London to get his hair cut?
2. What is Mr. Knightley’s reaction?
3. What is Emma’s reaction?
4. Who are the Coles?
5. Why is Emma sorry to have received an invitation to their party?
6. What changes her mind about going?
7. Why is Emma pleased to see Mr. Knightley’s coach in front of her on the road to the Cole house?
8. How does Mrs. Cole evidence good manners?
9. What does Emma discover was the real reason for Mr. Knightley bringing his carriage?
10. Who does Mrs. Weston guess might have sent the pianoforte?
(The entire section is 406 words.)