Last Updated on May 6, 2015, by eNotes Editorial. Word Count: 85
1. Where was Antonio before he returned to Ferdinand’s court?
Writing an essay?
Get a custom outline
Our Essay Lab can help you tackle any essay assignment within seconds, whether you’re studying Macbeth or the American Revolution. Try it today!
2. Why does Bosola agree to serve Ferdinand as intelligencer?
3. What does Antonio call Bosola?
4. What does the Cardinal ask Bosola?
5. How long did Bosola spend in prison?
1. Antonio was in France.
2. Ferdinand has procured him the provisorship of the Duchess’s horse. Bosola’s gratitude, therefore, requires him to serve Ferdinand as intelligencer.
3. Antonio calls Bosola “the only court-gall” in Ferdinand’s court.
4. The Cardinal asks Bosola to “become honest.”
5. Seven years.