Topics for Discussion
1. Rafe Campbell reviews the legal responses to taking road signs. Review these responses found in chapter 12 of Driver's Ed and evaluate their equity. Are these responses too lenient? Explain.
2. Remy and Morgan should make some kind of compensation for their involvement with the STOP sign. Describe the compensation (community service) that should be assigned. Develop three examples for this discussion.
3. Why are the mothers angrier with Remy and Morgan than the fathers? Would your parents respond in the same way? Explain why or why not.
4. Siblings can be a pain, but Remy makes some interesting discoveries about Mac. Make a list of three and explain.
5. Robert Frost said in his poem "The Death of the Hired Hand," "Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to take you in." Is this similar to "unconditional love" in Driver's Ed? Read the poem and formulate a response.