Requiem: Questions and Answers
1. Do many people attended Willy’s funeral?
2. What is Hap’s mood? What does he plan to do?
3. According to Charley, to what should we attribute Willy’s frustration and death?
4. Where does Biff think Willy actually put his greatest feeling – into his job as a salesman or elsewhere?
5. According to Biff, why did Willy live a life of misplaced hope, a life that ended in suicide?
6. Will Biff stay in New York and pursue the career Willy hoped he would?
7. Has Willy’s family received the $20,000 that Willy thought the insurance company would pay them upon his death?
8. Why does Linda find it hard to understand why...
(The entire section is 460 words.)