Act II, Part 4: Questions and Answers
1. What lies does Hap tell and why?
2. Did Bill Oliver give Biff the loan? Does Biff tell Hap that he got the loan or not?
3. What particular memory causes Biff to exclaim, “I realized what a ridiculous lie my whole life has been”?
4. What did Biff steal from Oliver’s office? Why?
5. What does Willy want to tell Linda?
6. What are the three flashbacks, memories, or hallucinations that Willy experiences while talking to Biff and Hap?
7. What story do Biff and Hap concoct when Willy’s behavior becomes increasingly confusing and frightening?
8. Why does Biff tell Willy, “I’m no good, can’t you see what I...
(The entire section is 507 words.)