Act II, Part 3: Questions and Answers
1. How has Bernard changed from when he was a boy?
2. What is Bernard’s job and what will he do in Washington, DC?
3. Why did Biff not graduate from high school?
4. What big question does Bernard ask Willy? How does Willy respond?
5. According to Charley, why doesn’t Bernard mention the reason for his trip to Washington, DC?
6. Why does Willy ask Charley to borrow more than the usual $50?
7. Other than a loan of money, what does Charley offer Willy? Does Willy accept?
8. Does Willy conceal from Charley the fact that Howard fired him?
9. What does Charley say about Willy’s belief that success would come...
(The entire section is 464 words.)