Canto 15 Questions and Answers
1. With what does Dante compare the banks of the river as they continue their journey?
2. How long have Dante and Virgil been traveling?
3. Who is Brunetto?
4. How does Brunetto say that Dante can win?
5. What does Dante say that he will do with the words that Brunetto gives him?
6. Who is the wise lady that Dante mentions in the passage?
7. What is the meaning of the words “Well-heeded is well-heard”?
8. Why does the adviser not tell Dante who is in Circle VII?
9. Who is the “Servant of servants”?
10. How does Dante say that he feels about the future?
1. Dante compares the banks of the rivers with the dikes of Flanders and the dikes of Padua,...
(The entire section is 242 words.)