Questions and Answers: Part 3 (Fiat Voluntas Tua), Chapters 27-28
1. What does the announcer say victims of radiation poisoning should do?
2. What does Zerchi say the doctor must do in order to use the courtyard?
3. What does the concordant allow the Church to do with regards to space vessels?
4. What does Zerchi say about the lettering for the signs?
5. What is Zerchi’s objection to the statue of Christ?
1. The announcer says victims of radiation poisoning should report to the closest Green Star Relief Station. There they will be diagnosed and given certificates enabling them to be euthanised legally.
2. Zerchi says the doctor must write a promise not to recommend euthanasia in order to use the courtyard.
3. The concordant allows the Church to own space vessels and use them to travel to all open installations or outposts in the solar systems. Under this concordant, the Church can fly starships into outer space.
4. Zerchi says the lettering for the signs should be big and bright. He wants the signs to be read easily from far away so that people will know the abbey is protesting the Green Star camp
5. Zerchi objects to the effeminacy of the statue of Christ. He thinks this effeminacy does not accurately depict Christ, who was a fierce and courageous figure.