Canterbury Tales: Quiz over the Pardoner's TaleDownload PDF
Excerpt From This Document
- How are the 3 men in the beginning of his tale described?
- Where are they sitting at 9:00 in the morning?
- What makes them travel to the country together?
- What does the “Death” or the plague really represent (symbolize)?
- What do the 3 men find by the tree?
- When do they plan on taking what they found home?
- Who is sent to town for supplies?
- Explain how all 3 betray each other? (2 pts)
- Finish this….Greed is the…
About this Document
This quiz covers the Pardoner's Tale in Chaucer's Canterbury Tales.