SPRING: Chapter 8 (Seefatherheisbigand…) Questions and Answers
Chapter 8 (Seefatherheisbigandstrongfatherwillyouplaywithjanefatheris smilingsmilefathersmilesmile)
1. How does Aunt Jimmy supposedly die?
2. What are the future plans for Cholly after Aunt Jimmy’s death?
3. How does Cholly embarrass himself asking for a cigarette?
4. Why does Cholly miss Aunt Jimmy when he goes into the field with Darlene?
5. Why doesn’t Cholly live with his uncle, O. V.?
6. How does “a Georgia black boy” run away?
7. Why does the man at the bus window sell Cholly an under-twelve bus ticket even though he is certain Cholly is lying about his age?
8. What makes Cholly cry...
(The entire section is 446 words.)