239–262: Questions and Answers
1. When did Sethe and Beloved begin to exclude Denver?
2. What happened to the $38.00 that was Sethe’s life savings?
3. What is Lady Jones’ impression of Denver?
4. How do Sethe, Beloved, and Denver survive?
5. How does Denver become reacquainted with the community?
6. Why does Denver go to Cincinnati?
7. What does she tell Janey Wagon of her home life?
8. What is the job Janey obtains for Denver?
9. Why do the women come to 124 Bluestone Road?
10. Why does Sethe attempt to murder Mr. Bodwin?
1. Sethe and Beloved begin to exclude Denver once Sethe sees the scar...
(The entire section is 506 words.)