Act III, Scenes 5, 6, and 7: Questions and Answers
1. What is learned in Scene 5 about what happened to Lepidus?
2. Why was Octavius angry with Octavia when she returned to Rome?
3. Octavius blamed Antony for this lack of courtesy to Octavia, but was it Antony’s fault?
4. Why does Octavius tell Octavia to turn against her husband?
5. Why does Enobarbus, in Scene 7, attempt to get Cleopatra to return from Actium (in Greece) to Egypt?
6. It appears that Octavius is looking for ways to justify his defeat and capture of Antony. Why would he want to do that?
7. Why does Antony decide to fight Octavius (Caesar) at sea?
8. Camidius says, “His whole action grows/Not in the...
(The entire section is 419 words.)