Chapter VII Questions and Answers
- What “rumors” are spread about the windmill?
- How is the new windmill constructed differently?
- What happens when Mr. Whymper comes to visit?
- Why do the hens rebel?
- Why do the hens relent?
- What does Squealer announce about the Battle of Cowshed?
- What happens at the meeting in the yard?
- What happens when the dogs try to grab Boxer?
- What do the animals do after the meeting in the yard?
- Why does Squealer say “Beasts of England” has been outlawed?
- It is rumored that the windmill’s walls were too thin, which is why it was knocked over during the windstorm.
- The new windmill has walls that are three feet thick.
- Whenever Mr. Whymper comes to visit, the animals are instructed to loudly lie about ration increases, and the...
(The entire section is 256 words.)