Questions and Answers: Chapter 20
1. What is Isidore’s response to Deckard's retirement of the androids?
2. What does Iran tell Deckard when he returns home?
3. Who killed Deckard’s goat?
4. What was odd about Rachel Rosen’s behavior when she came to Deckard’s building?
5. What is Deckard’s response to the news about his goat?
1. After Deckard retires the androids, Isidore explains that he will move to a more populated area of the city.
2. When Deckard returns home, Iran explains that a woman came to the rooftop and pushed their goat over the edge.
3. Based on Iran’s description, Deckard believes that Rachel Rosen killed his goat.
4. Iran explains to Deckard the she and Barbour watched as the woman (Rachel Rosen) pushed the goat over the edge of the building and that it was odd that she did nothing to conceal her murderous actions.
5. Deckard realizes that Rachel Rosen has killed his goat in an effort to hurt him. He leaves in his hovercar to find a desolated area.