Questions and Answers: Chapter 19
1. What does Isidore do to the spider he finds in his hands?
2. What does Isidore find in the garden?
3. How does Deckard locate Pris Stratton?
4. What attempt does Pris Stratton make to avoid retirement?
5. How does Roy Baty respond to the retirement of Irmgard Baty?
1. Isidore releases the spider into a garden outside of the apartment building.
2. Isidore is approached by Deckard, who appeals to Isidore for help in locating the androids.
3. Deckard has a vision of Mercer telling him that the most difficult of the three remaining androids is hiding in the dark hallway. This vision helps Deckard locate Pris Stratton.
4. Pris Stratton relies on her resemblance to Rachel Rosen in the hopes that Deckard will not be able to retire her.
5. Roy Baty screams out in anguish when Deckard retires Irmgard Baty and Deckard acknowledges this emotional response.