Questions and Answers: Chapter 10
1. What does officer Garland notice about Deckard’s list of androids?
2. What happens when Deckard calls his wife?
3. Where does Phil Resch suggest that some androids may hide?
4. What is similar about the police station on Mission and the police station on Lombard?
5. What type of test does Phil Resch use?
1. Garland realizes that he is included on Deckard’s list of androids.
2. Deckard dials his home number and a woman he has never seen before answers the phone.
3. Resch explains that he has often thought that androids were probably hiding out as humans in significant positions with corporations and/or police organizations.
4. Both stations are called “Hall of Justice” and both employ bounty hunters to administer tests to suspected androids and retire those who test positive.
5. Resch uses the Boneli Reflex-Arc Test.