In my opinion, President William Jefferson Clinton qualifies as the best president in my life time. Although he did not always stay on track morally, Clinton served his country admirably as president. Here are my reasons for his success.
1. During his administration, US had the longest economic expansion in American history. Accomplished through fiscal discipline, open foreign trade and investments, the government was on the road to economic stabilization.
2. Lowest unemployment in years, with 22 million new jobs created during his two terms.
3. Higher incomes at all economic levels with the bottom of the income levels growing the most.
4. Lowest crime rate since 1973 during his time in office.
5. Education standards were raised by doubling education and training investment.
His time in office provided a stabilizing effect for most Americans. Regardless of his party, his plans worked. I have to include this information as well.
His cabinet was the most diverse up to his time. He appointed more African Americans, women, and Hispanics than other President. He had the first woman Attorney General, the first female Secretary of State, and the first Asian American cabinet Secretary ever.
Probably most notable is that the national debt was drduced by $360 billion ---the largest debt reduction in American history.
Thanks, Mr. President!
Popular QuestionsBrowse All
Latest answer posted July 05, 2019 at 9:12:37 AM
Latest answer posted October 08, 2019 at 5:03:50 PM
Latest answer posted December 27, 2020 at 11:36:57 AM
Latest answer posted March 22, 2020 at 11:52:56 PM
Latest answer posted December 26, 2020 at 3:24:52 PM