You will write a multi-paragraph essay evaluating the expository text, Roughing It. In his narrative Roughing It, Mark Twain tells a story of traveling west in a stage coach. You are going to write a five paragraph essay that analyzes the writing by answe
- Twain told this story using chronological order. How did the fact that he used this format aide inyour understanding of the story? Give a specific example of when you found that chronologicalorder helped clarify the meaning of the story.
- Twain notes several cause and effect relationships in his narrative. Choose two of theserelationships. In two separate paragraphs answer the following questions about thecause/effect relationships.
- What are the cause and the effect of each relationship?
- How did the relationship affect events that happened later in the narrative?
- What could have possibly worked out differently if this cause/effect relationship would nothave existed?
if possible...please help in what you can