1 Answer | Add Yours
Since the poem is to be "self-composed," let us help with some of background information necessary for this assignment. Here are some of the achievements of Albert Einstein:
- Challenged and disproved fundamental ideas about the physical universe
- Discovered the dual nature of light
- Generated a "grand unified theory of physics" that defined the properties of energy and matter
- Created electromagnetic theories
- Defined the equivalence of matter and energy
- Predicted accurately the perihelion of mercury's orbit around the sun with his general relativity theory
- Confirmed that the universe is dynamic (expanding and contracting)
- Formulated a unified theory of physics. His formulation defined the properties of energy and matter.
- Received Nobel Prize in 1921
Perhaps, you could begin the poem with some description of Einstein as a scientist and philosopher. Here's an example beginning for the poem:
It was the great scientist Albert Einstein who said, "All of science is nothing more than the refinement of everyday thinking";
It was the great man Albert Einstein who declared, "Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity."
Who, then, but Einstein could encounter a compass at the age of five,
And marvel at the invisible forces inside that turn the needle?
Who but Einstein could discover a book of geometry at the age of twelve,
And unlock its secrets?
From this beginning, the man Einstein proceeded to unlock secrets of the universe,
Secrets such as -------------------(plug in the achievements here with some verse added)
We’ve answered 318,957 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question