Who are the ghosts of each house in Harry Potter?Like Bloody Baron For slytherin
In each Harry Potter novel, we learn a little bit more about the ghosts of each house. Of course, there are ghosts which do not belong to any house in particular. The are the headless horsemen are featured in one novel and Moaning Myrtle is featured in several. There is also the constant appearance of Peeves the poltergeist who does not belong to a house. In general, each house is associated with one main ghost.
Gryffindor's ghost is Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington, otherwise known as nearly headless Nick. We learn a little more about this ghost than some of the others because he is part of the same house as the main characters. He is a friend and confidant of Harry, Ron, and Hermionie. Harry even attends Sir Nicholas's death day party one year.
Hufflepuff's ghost is the Fat Friar. The main characters don't often interact with the Fat Friar alone. He is usually in a scene with many other ghosts, therefore we do not know much about him.
Ravenclaw's ghost is known as The Grey Lady. Since Harry interacts with her one on one in an important scene, we learn a little more about her. She was the daughter of the founder of Ravenclaw house. She defied her mother and ran off with her diadem. Her mother sent a man deeply in love with her to try and bring her home. Unfortunately the meeting went awry. The daughter was killed, the man killed himself out of remorse, and the diadem was lost.
The man sent out after Helena Ravenclaw, aka the Grey Lady, is the ghost of Slytherin house. He is known as the Bloody Baron. He is usually one of the only ghosts referred to as intimidating. His robes are covered in silver blood and he wears great chains as punishment. We can see the respect the Bloody Baron commands since he is the only one able to control Peeves.
The ghosts are:
1. The Bloody Baron is the Slytherin House ghost.
2. The Fat Friar is the Hufflepuff House ghost.
3. The Grey Lady is the Ravenclaw House ghost.
4. Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington (Nearly Headless Nick) is the Gryffindor House ghost.
The ghosts for each house in Harry Potter are:
- The Bloody Baron (Slytherin ghost) He is the one that fell in love with Helena Ravenclaw and killed her in a fit of rage. When he realised he had murdered her, he killed himself with the same knife. He still wars his chains as an act of penitence.
- The Grey Lady (Ravenclaw ghost) The Grey Lady's real name is Helena Ravenclaw and she is the daughter of Rowena Ravenclaw. She stole her mother's diadem and ran away to Albania. Rowena became gravely ill and told the Bloody Baron to bring her back so she could see her daughter before she died. As she refused, the baron killed her. Later in the story he tells Tom Riddle (voldemort) where the diadem is hidden.
- The Fat Friar (Hufflepuff ghost) The Fat Friar was a religious ghost who was executed by churchmen because of his ability to cure the pox merely by poking peasants with a stick, and his habit of pulling rabbits out of the communion cap. He was known to be cheerful and kind.
- Nearly Headless Nick (Gryffindor ghost) Nearly Headless Nick's real name is Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington. He was beheaded when Lady Grieve believed he could straighten her teeth. Instead he gave he a tusk (accidentally). Nearly Headless Nick was sentenced to death and his wand taken. It took 45 hits to ill Sir Nicholas and even then his head was still partly linked.
yep every house had one:The Bloody Baronis the Slytherin House ghost. The Fat Friar is the Hufflepuff House ghost.The Grey Lady is the Ravenclaw House ghost.Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington (Nearly Headless Nick)is the Gryffindor House ghost.