What was the movie related to Richard Connell's short story "The Most Dangerous Game" ?... for me, to able to watch it. :]]
There are a few movies which depict the same theme and storyline from the short story "The Most Dangerous Game".
First, there is one which depicts the story with a few minor changes to the script. In the movie "The Most Dangerous Game" (1932), this depiction shows Rainsford meeting Zaroff in the midst of already having two other "parties" tagged for the hunt. In this adaptation, Rainsford pairs with Eve to escape Zaroff's deadly game. Zaroff has already disposed of her brother and now she must face Zaroff with the help of Rainsford. (I show this movie to my students after reading the story.)
Second is a comical adaptation of the story. It is called "The Pest" and stars John Leguizamo. It was released in 1997. While the movie is far from the original text, the story-line is based upon Connell's "The Most Dangerous Game".
Thirdly, this list includes other films based either on the actual text itself or as loose adaptations (I have not seen any of these). I found the list on Wikipedia:
- A Game of Death (1945)
- The Dangerous Game (1953)
- Run for the Sun (1956)
- Bloodlust! (1961)
- The Naked Prey (1966)
- The Woman Hunt (1973)
- Mottomo kiken na yuugi (1978)
- Turkey Shoot (1982)
- Slave Girls from Beyond Infinity (1987)
- Deadly Prey (1988)
- Lethal Woman (1988)
- Death Ring (1992)
- Hard Target (1993)
- Surviving the Game (1994) 
- The Pest (1997)
- The Tournament
- Naked Fear (2007)
- Taxidermy (TBA)
- Battle Royale, a Japanese film, could be viewed as an adaptation of the concept, where a class of students is abandoned on an island and only one is allowed to leave alive.
- The sf/horror films Predator (1987), Predator 2 (1990) and, more obviously, Predators (2010) can also be seen as loose adaptations of this plot, although they differ by having a non-human hunter.