In Amy Tan's novel The Joy Luck Club, what are some themes, tones, and narrative styles of the chapter titled "Scar"?
- Traditional Chinese lore, superstitions, wisdom, and customs.
- Relations, including tensions and conflict, within a traditional Chinese extended family.
- Lack of contact with one’s parents.
- Family reputation and conflicts within families.
- Relations between mothers and daughters.
- Death and the prospect of...
(The entire section contains 250 words.)
check Approved by eNotes Editorial