What are the ten forces that flatten the world and can you both name and give some examples?No
pohnpei397 | Certified Educator
- The Berlin Wall came down ending the Cold War.
- The internet came to exist allowing easy communication.
- Software made it easier to do things like having an integrated global supply chain.
- Open source software opens information and technology up to more people.
- Outsourcing makes countries deal with each other more.
- Offshoring does the same.
- Huge companies like Wal-Mart have global supply chains (this really duplicates things like 3,5 and 6).
- UPS and companies like it will take care of logistics for global companies.
- Web search allows people to get information easily and quickly.
- Gadgets allow people to be connected all the time.