2 Answers | Add Yours
Symptoms of pregnancy can include:
1. Morning sickness or nausea--This can also include a heightened sensitivity to smells or odors that may now be repugnant, that never before bothered you.
2. Missed menstrual cycle. Some women experience irregularity, but skipping more than one period may indicate pregnancy.
3. Increased tenderness in breast tissue.
4. Weight gain-- Women who are pregnant will start gaining inches in the waist. Most women gain on average between fifteen to twenty-five pounds during a typical pregnancy.
5. Fatigue--The early weeks in the first trimester can be physically draining and down right exhausting.
6. Increased Appetite-- Growing babies need a lot of calories, and so will you. Pregnant women often find themselves feeling much more hungry more often, and of course, having cravings!
1) Your basal body temperature stays high
2) Implantation bleeding
3) A missed period
4) Tender, swollen breasts
5) Nausea or vomiting etc...
We’ve answered 319,199 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question