That is a tough question, because a lot happens in the story. I will pick some that I feel are some of the more important events to the story.
1. Addie refuses to get up and say the Pledge of Allegiance in homeroom class.
2. The student council announcement that elections will begin soon.
3. Addie is sent to the principal's office for refusing to say the Pledge again.
4. Addie gets permission to found a new political party at school, The Freedom Party.
5. DuShawn (the bully) agrees to run for president for the newly created party.
6. Mr. Kiley decides that Addie's political party cannot run in the election.
7. Addie starts another party, and this time it is accepted.
8. Bobby gives a great speech.
9. The "No-Name Party" loses the election.
10. No Name Week is established.