A life scientist may ask anything that has to do with biotic (living) substances. The following list contains examples of questions that a life scientist may ask:
- What is an organism made of?
- How to the body systems interact to maintain homeostasis within an organism?
- How do organisms interact with one another in an ecosystem?
- What factors influence a population size?
- What factors affect respiration rate/ heart rate/ blood pressure, etc?
- How do birds know where to fly during their migration seasons?
- How do polar bears stay warm in Antartica?
- Why are some organisms social/ polygamous/ monogamous and others are not?
- How have organisms changed over time?
- Why are some animals nocturnal?
- How do animals, such as dolphins or bats, communicate?
I hope this list gets you started and thinking like a biologist (a scientist who studies life)!!!!