What are some of the advantages of having an international business that deals with goods?
There are numerous benefits to having a company that sells goods internationally, the advantages could range from market diversification to government subsidies and tax breaks. Here are some of the key rewards to having an international goods business:
- Market diversification and larger market share
- Currency diversification and hedging ( this allows you to use exchange rate fluctuations to both maximize and protect your profits)
- Risk mitigation ( as your goods are sold in multiple markets, you are not dependent on a single country)
- Tax breaks and export incentives
- Brand exposure and growth ( think of how the Coca-Cola brand is ubiquitous globally)