What are the positive effects of vinegar on the human body?
There are many folk and natural healing claims made about vinegar. These include that vinegar reduces blood cholesterol levels and therefore your heart-disease risk. Also that apple cider vinegar can help control blood sugar levels. They also claim that it fights obesity and can aid in weight loss. Some also say that it can prevent cancer, decrease signs of aging and can help prevent osteoporosis.
The National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, a division of the U.S. government's National Institutes of Health which was created to investigate natural or unconventional therapies has not published any studies about the benefits of vinegar so it is hard to substantiate these claims. Also according to the USDA, apple cider vinegar contains no Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Bitamin C, Vitamin E, vitamin K, riboflavin, niacin, thiamin, folate, or pantothenic acid so it would appear that vinegar doesn't contain enough nutrition to be very beneficial.
Having said that vinegar does contain a high amount of acetic acid and acetic acid can help increase the bondy's absoption of important minerals from what we eat like calcium. This is much like Vitamin C helps with iron absorption.
Vinegar has been cited in a 2004 study from the American Diabetes Association that vinegar does hold promise for helping people with diabetes because it increased overall insulin sensitivity.
Vinegar also has very few calories put can increase flavor of foods and so if used as a replacement to high fat items such as mayonnaise it could help in certain diets.
Vinegar has also been used to relieve sore throats, toenail fungus, warts, sunburns and cleansing minor cuts and scrapes.
Good question. Here are a few benefit that vinegar can have on the body:
1. According to some doctors, vinegar can help eliminate fatigue on the body. The rationale for this this is that vinegar help eliminate lactic acid, which help to create fatigue.
2. Vinegar is also good a soothing sunburn pain.
3. It also helps with acid reflux. Vinegar diluted with some water. But not too much.
An old remedy, older than we can imagine,vinegar is considered rather as a good food and that's about all. We talk about vinegar and first of all about one obtained from the apples. Antiquity knew and used the most of the prevention and healing virtues of various types of vinegar.
Moreover, since biblical times, it is known that this product is used as a healing bandage in cases of open wounds and severe bruising. For diversifying and enhancing the curative effects, the ancients had mingled it with other plants.
Around 400 BC., Hippocrates himself, the "father of medicine", used the vinegar to care his patients. There is information that bring about the vinegar even with some ... military campaigns. Thus, because of qualities which we'll refer below, it was used by Hannibal during the famous expedition across the Alps and the march on Rome. Much later, vinegar has shown exceptional qualities in the War of secession from the United States. Let's see why.
To enjoy the therapeutic virtues of vinegar we should place it in the daily regime. They are due to high content of essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals and enzymes positive effect on the body. Some therapists are going to believe that apple vinegar (and honey) is a panacea in the sense that all apple qualities are concentrated in a teaspoon of such a liquid.
Because of them,it have been identified so far hundreds of uses to fight germs, scaring pain, improve the health, but also for cleaning and degreasing the space from our daily life.
Some positive effects of vinegar on the human body:
- Fighting germs it was noted especially in cases of sore throat, cough (calming), as in the destruction of microbes in food.
- Elimination of pain which is related to: stimulate better circulation in the legs, treat joint pain, relieve burning sun and other types of skin burns, eliminate foot pain from lower area, stop hiccupping, healing bruises and urticaria ; relieves pains caused by stings of insects, eliminate blisters and irritations produced, for example, at the toes, after the of inappropriate shoes.
- Much more good health, by: appetite control, mitigate so-called "aging spots" that appear on the skin at elderly persons, protect skin against the effects of the sun too strong, improving health and eliminating dandruff hair , relieve muscle fatigue, protection and even "rejuvenation" of the skin.
- Research demonstrates that vinegar contains an appreciable amount of carbohydrate, like a good dose of dietary fiber useful body. When this preparation is manufactured from fresh apples, chemically untreated, contain enough pectin also useful to body. Pectin entered into our digestive apparatus formes links with cholesterol, and stimulates it to get out of the body.The process is very important, as regards our health status because of how cholesterol is lower, the more there is less risk of cardiovascular disorders.