What options with a car (in Florida) when you could not make the payments,still driving it and the lender(Drive Financial) closed the account and charged it off?

rebekahjlewis | Student

If you want to keep the car and have too much debt to handle the payments, you can file Chapter 13 bankruptcy. This type is for people who have mortgages or other loans they would like to bring current. It works to help them keep their homes or other property by eliminating some debts and consolidating others.

If you do not want to keep the car, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy can absolve you from all financial obligations. 

Good Luck!