What are objects you could put on a poster to represnet someone or something that happened in Nineteen Minutes?
There are many different objects one could use to represent something significant in Jodi Picoult's novel Nineteen Minutes.
- A pistol to represent the murders.
- A picture of a high school to represent were the tragedy took place.
- A gavel to represent Josie's mother's position as a judge.
- A picture of a student with their head down to represent bullying.
- A jail cell to represent Peter's time in prison.
- A car on fire to represent the bombing of Matt's car.
- A cradle to represent Peter's mom, Lacy. This identifiers her as a mid-wife.
- A locker to represent Josie's confession of what happened in the locker room.
- A question mark to represent the question of identity and gender orientation.
- A hockey stick to represent Matt.
- A pyramid to represent the popularity scale.