What kind of artifacts and structures have been found in the Indus Valley ?its a history homework pls help mee !!
kmj23 | Certified Educator
Excavations on the Indus Valley began in the 1920s with the discovery of the ancient city of Harappa. Since then, archaeologists have found a wealth of materials including:
- art and sculptures, including terracotta figurines,
- brick and stone buildings,
- drainage systems and wells,
- jewellery and toys,
- writing and measurement systems,
- evidence of trade - both imports and exports,
- metal artefacts including swords, maces and raxors.
I have included links for further information.