What is the good effect of the Internet to our social lives?This is for my debate so please?
The internet really helps me to see other people's view points on various topics. In my social life offline, I only communicate with like-minded people in regards to religion, politics, etc. The internet really exposes me to the views of people who have completely opposite experiences from my own. It has helped to broaden my knowledge on many topics.
Just a few examples:
- Instant access to information formally found only in libraries and texts.
- Instant exchange of information as a much quicker alternative to snail mail and the telephone.
- Internet business and employment opportunities (such as eNotes).
The internet is a good thing because you can reconnect with people you haven't talked to in a while.You can also look up information online and it can help you with other things. The internet is good for using it as research on a project or homework. You can search for many things on the internet too.
Internet opened the gates of our social lives to an extent were the world becomes smaller.
Education and Entertainment reached far and wide and got larger audience and appreciation.
Information travels fast and in return the cultural differences are understood and clarified efficiently.It certainly helped to improve our social lives.
Internet helps communication between family members, "as in the case of travel or work."
There are very many benefits of the Internet:
Helps children to learn.
Search for a job or housing .. etc..
But there are also many drawbacks of the Internet,,,
1. A wide range of information that is easy to access and is readily available. Is more efficient than looking through shelves of books in the library.
2. Releases stress, get rid of boredom.
3. Social sites allow for communication with anyone, anywhere, and the sharing of pictures, videos, or ideas.