1 Answer | Add Yours
The main functions of the trade union are to protect and defend the interests of workers by serving as a mediator between the workers and the company. Trade unions exist to help workers ban together to have a stronger collective voice of influence.
The breakdown of those functions is as follows:
- Advocating for fairness and equality for workers' compensations.
- Securing better working conditions for workers.
- Trade unions will organize strikes and demonstrations on behalf of worker demands.
- Fight for social welfare for workers.
- Promote and advocate for education and proper training for workers.
- Advocate and fight the government for legislative protection for workers.
- Promote and advocate for organizational growth and stability.
- Trade unions act as representatives of workers in national and international forums.
- Involved in collective bargaining agreements and disputes with management to settle any conditions on employment.
- Advising management on correct personnel policies and procedures.
- Involved in collective and personal collective grievances between management and workers.
We’ve answered 319,672 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question