1 Answer | Add Yours
The factors that affect human comfort at work, at rest and during other activities include the following.
- The magnitude and durations of force exerted by the body.
- Any other forces to which body may be subjected.
- The pattern of cycle of work and rest.
- Extent of mental and visual concentration and effort required.
- Nature of support available to the body to help in maintaining comfortable postures and distributing the body weight more evenly over the parts of body supporting it.
- The pattern of bodily movement. This includes the kind of movement, the extent of such movement, duration of remaining in particular positions and frequency.
- The working conditions or environment around the people. This includes factors like temperature,humidity, glare, unpleasant smells, vibrations,and presence of irritating and harmful vapours and other substances.
We’ve answered 319,852 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question