So let me get this straight, just so I don't have any misunderstanding here. This seems to be what you are asking me (us) to do:
1) Tell you what you learned from the book "The Devil's Arithmetic,"
2) Tell you what shocked you about the book,
3) Tell you whether or not the book changed your life forever.
But you don't just want these answers...you want me to put them into a five paragraph essay that must be done today. You need it to be "a good one" to get you a good grade. You then want me to take the essay I have written and send it to you "on Google," whatever that means, so that you can put your name on it and turn it in.
That about sum it up?
I am being sarcastic, here...you can't honestly think that someone is going to write this essay for you, do it well, and then turn it over to you by the end of tonight. Do you? Aside from the obvious ethical question of asking a group of teachers to do your homework for you (some may say it is more a question of lunacy to ask such a question, but I'll just chalk it up to "misjudgment," ) why would one of us want to spend out evening writing your essay for you? Obviously you must know this wouldn't be fun because you don't want to do it yourself...
So here is my advice:
- If you are going to cheat, at least don't wait until the last minute to try to get someone to do your work,
- If you are going to cheat, don't ask a bunch of teachers to write your English essay for you...that's just dumb.
- If you are going to cheat, and you don't offer any money, don't expect the essay to be "a good one." When it is free, and the night before, you should be happy with whatever you get,
- Even if someone DID for some reason do this essay for you, there is no way to get it to you. Saying "post it on Google" makes no sense...Google is a search engine.
I'm trying not to be disrespectful; I'm just trying to shock you a little bit. You need to come up with a better plan for academic success than the one you have chosen here.