1 Answer | Add Yours
Human resource manager in an organization has a five fold task:
- Locate and recruite people with required education, experience, and other attributes required for performing the work of organization.
- Ensure that these people continue to work for the organization.
- Upgrade knowledge and skills of employees to meet the challenges of changing requirements of the company, and also to fill the gaps in such requirement that can not be met by new requirements.
- Ensure that the people in organization are motivated to work towards achievement of total organizational objectives.
- Ensure effective team working of people working in groups.
The core issues to be considered by an HR manager will be the means of performing those tasks and various factors within and outside the organization having bearing on it.
We’ve answered 319,454 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question